Kauai is a place that sets the imagination soaring. Her extraordinary beauty and charm have been immortalized in dozens of Hollywood films and television shows and yet, there's nothing like seeing the real thing. This tour provides a rare opportunity to experience Kauai through the filmmaker's lens on a six-hour guided tour of the island's famous movie locatioins including settings for "the Descendants," "Six Days Seven Nights," "Gilligan's Island," "The Amazing Race," "Fantasy Island," "Blue Hawaii," "Jurassic Park," and "Pirates of the Caribbean."
Door-to-door pickup from Waikiki hotels is from 5:15 am
Estimated Return to Waikiki at approximately 8:00 pm
* Wailua Falls - Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy, The Amazing Race, and Tropic Thunder
* Hanamaulu Bay - Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days Seven Nights, and Voodoo Island
* Coco Palms - Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, She Gods of Shark Reef, Dinocroc vs Supergater, and Pirates of hte Caribbean
* Opaeka'a Falls Lookout - Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell
* Kapa'a Town - Jurassic Park
* Aliomanu - Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
* Kilauea Lighthouse Overlook - Gilligan's Island and Lilo and Stitch
* Hanalei Bay - Miss Sadie Thompson
* Halanei Pier - Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, Beachhead, and Acapulco Gold
* Hanalei Valley - Uncommon Valor
Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup.
All times are approximations.
**Flight times may vary; verify flight information at the time of booking.
Moderate walking; please wear walking shoes and dress comfortably (expect sun, wind and at times rain conditions).
Routes may be modified or restricted due to advisories by the National Parks, National Weather Service, etc. (road closures, venue closure, etc.)